After a Pre-Safari briefing, depart with your Safari Driver Guide and drive to Tsavo West National Park. Upon entry into the park, enjoy a game viewing drive en route to the Lodge to arrive in the early afternoon for check-in followed by lunch at Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge.
Superbly situated in the lee of Mount Kilimanjaro and sheltered by the volcanic splendor of the Chyulu Hills, this classic stone-built lodge overlooks its own water hole, which is visited daily by elephants, buffalos and a wide variety of plains game. One of the first lodges ever to be built in a national park, the lodge is cool, tranquil and hushed for optimum game-viewing. It is also ideally placed for visits to all the park’s prime attractions.
Package cost offer includes the following services:
• 07 nights on full board basis at Kilaguni, Amboseli and Mara Serena Safari Lodges
• Safari transport in custom made Safari 4x4WD Land Cruisers
• Services of English speaking driver guides
• Park entrance fees
• Pick up from Nairobi
• Return schedule flights from Nairobi to Mara
• Airstrip/Airport transfers as per itinerary
Package cost excludes the following services
• International and Visa entry charges to Kenya
• All items of personal use i.e. drinks, laundry, telephone calls, gratuities, personal travel insurances- etc.