– This Ethiopian adventure begins and concludes in Addis Ababa.
– Continue to Lalibela which is one of the eight wonders and famous for rock hewn churches.
– Your adventure concludes in Addis Ababa where you enjoy a night of traditional Ethiopian food, live music and dancing.
Flight to Addis Ababa Bole international airport, meet our agents and transfer to hotel and rest. After some rest start Addis Addis Ababa city tour including a drive to Mount Entoto, National museum, Merkato which is one of the biggest markets in Africa. Overnight Capital hotel and Spa/Golden Tulip
Morning flight to Lalibela, the world heritage city. After an hour flight, you will arrive at Shimshaha (Lalibela Airport) around 9:30am, transfer to hotel and start to visit the 1st group churches which are included Bieta Medhanialem (Chapel of Holy Savior) which is the biggest and Bieta Mariam (Chapel of Mary): three aisled with mural paintings and a covered pillar containing inscriptions about the end of the world according to the gadl (act) of saintly king. Further visit of Bieta Denagel (Chapel of the Virgins), Bieta Meskel (Chapel of the cross) and finally, the “double – church” of Debre Sina and Bieta Golghotha (women are not allowed in the latter since it’s where the remains of King Lalibela are and also because it contains the tabernacle of the Holy Trinity). Further visit of the second group of rock-hewn churches that are namely: Bieta Gabriel and Raphael, Bieta Merquorios, Bieta Emmanuel with unprecedented Axumite style and the Bieta Abaa Libanos (said to have been built by King Lalibela’s consort Meskal Kebra and visit the Bieta Ghiorghis which is the cruciform chapel of St. George. Overnight Mezena Lodge.
Morning after breakfast flight back to Addis, optional tours to the Ethnological museum, some other monuments, some souvenir shopping. Night welcome dinner in the best Ethiopian traditional restaurant. Overnight Capital hotel and Spa/Golden Tulip
Morning after breakfast depart to airport to catch the morning flight to Nairobi and end of the trip.
Price will be given on request
- - Three nights room accommodation on a single bed basis.
- - Three days meal on half board bases (breakfast and dinner) with soft and hot drinks. And the fourth day breakfast.
- - All ground transport including the airport transfer in/out. (2015/16 model tourist standard minibus including fuel)
- - All airport transfer in/out.
- - Experienced drivers and al their allowances in all destinations.
- - All entrance fee as per the itinerary in churches, castle, etc
- - English speaking local guides in all destinations.
- - Lunch
- - Domestic flight cost
- - Any alcoholic drinks,
- - Personal gratitude to driver, guide
- - video/camera shooting fee,
- - What is not included in the inclusive part